Thursday 30 January 2014

Happy (Chinese) New Year

Hello hello and a very belated happy new year to you. I am a tardy blogger, I do apologise. I'd make a new year's resolution, but my unreliability in this area is documented on page 20 of the current issue of Families, on which I share 10 Resolutions I Already Know I Will Break....

There's also the column, on page 6, where I confess parenting failure when it comes to the five-year-old's Show and Tell day at school.

And since I missed the first new year, I will bid you a happy Chinese one instead. My little boy has been learning all about it at school. He's very excited. Last night
he put an envelope with some money under my pillow, and I helped him make a Chinese lantern. He's taken in for Show and Tell today. So, you never know, maybe 2014 will be a year of self-improvement after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment