Wednesday 3 October 2012

Separation anxiety when I least expected.....

Separation anxiety – I didn’t know the half of it – but back when I had a pre-schooler, a trip away without him proved interesting for me, as documented in my column here, in the latest edition of Families Leeds (Page 6).

My neighbour Jim Cardwell, in his column The World According to Dad, also has some amusing points to make about the rules of family camping, and if, like me, you are the right-handed parent of a left-handed child, there’s a really useful read on page 22 by Sarah Butters, plus lots more interesting articles.

And finally, if you haven’t seen it already, there’s my account of contracting Slapped Cheek Disease while pregnant on page 12. There’s been some great feedback from people who hadn’t realised the risks the bug poses to pregnant women, so please keep spreading the word and raising awareness as we head into winter when it tends to be most prevalent.

No comments:

Post a Comment